Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm sooo SERIOUSLY going to DIE!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44287812


Soooo...I'm sorry for yet ANOTHER Twilight/obsession Blog!! It wasn't even my plan to blog tonight...but I was tooo giddy and I had to get this off my chest! And I've noticed a trend in my blogging....my girly obsessions...TWILIGHT...things u probably don't care about...TWILIGHT...
HAWT-ass men....TWILIGHT....stupid stuff I do to myself....OH! and did I mention TWILIGHT! sorry again...but bear with me...GAH! I need a life!!! :)

BTW....it's a good thing you can't hear me now...cause the girly girl in me...is SCREAMING HER PRETTY LIL' HEAD OFF!!!

I have spent over a friggin' HOUR people!!!....watching this clip over and over again! Just when I think they can't get any better...they pull this out of their arses and I get another KICK ASS trailer!....with none other than MY MAN....EDWARD! that's right ladies....MY EDWARD!! I know a lot of us girls out there are wishy-washy with Robert playing Edward...I have NOOOO problems at all...well...except one!...Robert aka Edward...needs to be "buff-rrrr"(thats right ladies...i roar'd!!), for heavens sakes boy...WORK OUT!! I absolutely LUV LUV LUV the look of Robert...and yes here and there he has a look and you go UGH! but hey! don't we all...one minute we like ourselves and then other times we UGH! ourselves!...believe u me....I UGH! myself A LOT!! haha But I really do LUV him playing Edward! and another thing...HIS VOICE!!! Rob has THE BEST & SEXIEST Edward voice...EVER!!! His voice...and I will keep this "G' rated for all you sensitive people there...his voice makes me weak in the knees...and if u want the NC-17 rating....go read some smut!! HAHA His american accent is "melt" worthy! If u thought his british accent was YUMMY...oh my heavens!!...time to fan myself down!!.....

OK! I'm back!!...had to take a breather there for a minute...or two!!
I absolutely CAN NOT wait to see this movie! I will probably spend 24 hours worth of movie $$ watching...and watching...24 hours straight!! MARK MY WORDS...24 HOURS OF TWILIGHT!!
so it's probably a good thing that my hubby...aka "JEALOUS OF EDWARD"..is not coming with me! He will probably ruing my EDWARD/TWILIGHT experience...and I will NOT let that happen!! ;) At the end of the trailer Edward says to Bella, "you are my life now." COME ON!!! NO wonder why us girls swoon over Edward...yeah he sulks...but he sure as hell knows what to say to melt your heart!!....and all-be-DAMN!! He's not afraid to tell you or show you!!
So Yeah! NO WAY IN HELL am I going to let my hubby ruin this for me! he's staying home to watch the kids...by himself...for a WHOLE FRIGGIN' 24 HOURS!!!

HAPPY TWILIGHT-ING MY LADIES.....I KNOW I WILL BE!!!!

No comments: