Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have FINALLY found out how I am going to vote!!

As a "conservative" I am neither republican nor democrat. Even though I sway more (thank heavens!) to the republican party then the dems! but this year we are faced to pick the lesser of two evils. so I had a "light-bulb" go off the other day on how I was going to vote. I was reading a pamphlet that came in the mail the other day for republican voters...and I noticed this one guy, and I thought to myself...."damn...this guys pretty good lookin...even with peppered-gray hair, and blue eyes". I looked at another republican dude runnin' and I thought "not bad...not as good as him, but not bad" and then I took a look at the democrat runnin for the same position and I thought, "this guy is NOT good lookin AT ALL!!". and then the light bulb went off!! I will vote for the better lookin!! now I know this sounds insane...but why the hell not!!! We did it in High School...so why not now! *And as a side note...have u noticed that the those in the republican party are wayyyy better lookin then those that are democrat! I am sooo being serious on this one!!*
Soooo...now that leaves me with voting for the better lookin'.





McCain....or Obama???
......
........ hmmmmm.......

.....
.im not feelin' for any of these oldies!!
....
.....
SSCHNAPP!!!! I guess I'm not voting at all!!!!


....could I vote from the VP canidates???






......hmmmm....
......
hands down....
REPUBLICAN
IT IS!!!!






now go out and VOTE!!! :P
just don't screw it up!!



No comments: